The National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) is pleased to be hosting the 2018 Vector Control Summit, to be held March 13 – 15 in Orlando, Florida! The event, titled “Itching to Improve: Building Local Mosquito Control Capacity” will provide training, education,
peer-to-peer learning, and other capacity-building activities targeted for local vector control organizations. The event is FREE, but space is limited.
Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis, so be sure not to miss out on this valuable opportunity!
The Vector Control Summit will feature:
- Technical trainings from the American Mosquito Control Association
- Keynote speakers on the topics of integrated mosquito management and pesticide resistance testing
- Experts from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Question and Answer panels with field leaders from the local, state, and federal levels
- No event registration fee!