IDEA EH Virtual Conference
Register to attend IDEA EH on February 14 and 15!
NEHA is excited to announce its third virtual conference: Integrating Data to Empower Advancement (IDEA EH) Virtual Conference.
IDEA EH is designed to enhance the knowledge of environmental health professionals in data-use and provide an opportunity to learn about the latest tools and resources for data-driven decision making. It is an opportunity to bring professionals together in a unique virtual environment to exchange information, learn about successful programs, and discover new ideas. IDEA EH is free to attend.
Presentation topics include:
- Data standardization
- Predictive analytics
- Best practices for utilizing local EH data
- Impact of data-driven decision making
- How data is used to inform risk based assessments, community planning, resource allocation and more
- How local inspection, outbreak and other EH data can be used by the public
- Strategies for providing, sharing and empowering the public to use local EH data
- Data platforms, tools and resources
- Lessons learned
- Stories from the field, and more!
IDEA EH offers:
- Over 15 presentations
- Networking opportunities with presenters and colleagues
- Discussion of emerging issues and existing programs
- Resources and tools from exhibiting partners
- Pre-approved NEHA CE credits
Thank you to the following partners for exhibiting at IDEA EH:
- American Public Health Association
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Environmental Public Health Tracking Program
- Joint Public Health Informatics Taskforce
- National Association of County and City Health Officials
- Public Health Informatics Institute
If you have questions, please contact Solly Poprish at email@example.com or 303-756-9090 ext 335.