July 10, 2014
July 18, 2014
$14.00 - $20.00 Hourly
ABOUT THE POSITION
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY (SAFETY)
SALARY: $14.00 - $20.00 Hourly
OPENING DATE: 07/01/14
CLOSING DATE: 07/18/14, 5:00 PM
The Intern will assist the Sound Transit Safety Division (Health, Safety and
Emergency Management) in the areas of employee health and safety and
emergency management, and other duties as necessary commensurate with the
intern’s education, skills and abilities.
- Must be
competent in using standard Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to use industrial hygiene monitoring equipment
- Must be able to read and understand regulatory requirements
- Must be able to write clear and concise reports
- Must have good verbal communication skills
--Must have good verbal communication skills
- Must be able to positively represent the Safety Division to internal and
- Must be able to arrive at assigned place of employment on or before the
designated starting time
1. Applicable Areas of Study – Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental
Health, Industrial Hygiene, Emergency Management.
2. Students must be participating in an accredited internship program
through their school.
3. Continued eligibility is determined by maintaining continuous student
status. Interns must be enrolled full-time in college courses leading to a
Graduate, undergraduate or Associate degree, or two-year certificate
relevant to the internship.
4. Current undergraduate in safety and health or related field.
5. Students must be participating in an accredited internship program
through their school..
For complete job details and to apply go to
HOW TO APPLY
job details and to apply go to
We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
to Job Center«