Renew Your NEHA Credential
All of NEHA’s credentials run on a two-year cycle.
To Renew a NEHA credential:
Submit the appropriate number of continuing education contact hours
Include payment of the appropriate renewal fees
If materials and/or fees are received after the credential expiration date, a late fee will apply.
Renewal notices are now being sent via email so please be sure that your email address is correct in your My NEHA account. There are four ways to submit your credential renewal payment. Please submit your payment via:
- Online: Please click on your credential below in order to renew. You will need to log into your My NEHA account in order for the member pricing to be reflected.
- Email: Credentialing@neha.org
- Fax: 303-691-9490
- Mail: National Environmental Health Association, 720 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 1000-N. Denver, CO 80246
Should you have any questions, please contact our Credentialing Department at 303-756-9090 ext. 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renew Your NEHA Membership
NEHA is offering flexible and affordable choices for membership options. The new membership model gives every professional the option that is right for you, your budget, your career, and your commitment to the environmental health profession.
- Individual members may renew renew membership online or download the renewal form (PDF)
- Student members, please download the student renewal form (PDF)
- Educational members, please download the educational renewal form (PDF)
- Sustaining members, please download the sustaining renewal form (PDF)