Territory Account Specialist
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Date Posted: April 18, 2017
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Employment Type: Full time
Territory Account Specialist
About the Position
Sealed Air’s Diversey Care division is a leading global provider of cleaning and hygiene solutions, serving customers in the lodging, retail, food service, health care and food and beverage sectors, as well as building service contractors. Our products and solutions, sold in 165 countries, make food, drink and facilities safer, more hygienic and more sustainable.
The Territory Account Specialist is a diverse position that will focus on food safety audits, sanitation and chemical training, dispenser installation and maintenance in regional and national retail accounts. In this position, the chosen candidate will work independently and have experience in food handling, food safety or related fields along with the opportunity to develop mechanical aptitude through installation, maintenance and repair of chemical dispensing equipment.
- Provide solution oriented services for our customers.
- Manage accounts within an established territory.
- Train store associates in the use of products, systems, and food safety/sanitation procedures.
- Recommend appropriate corrective actions to customers to maintain a high level of cleanliness (consultative services).
- Communicate significant sanitation and food safety violations to customer’s Quality Assurance department or other appropriate management within account.
- Maintain the Company’s high quality of customer service and brand protection.
- Response to customer service calls and follow-through to the satisfaction of the customer within applicable constraints of our corporate policy.
- Development and maintain good customer relations with each account.
- The cleanliness, safeguarding, controlling and maintenance of equipment, vehicle, and all other property assigned to his/her area.
- The ideal candidate can reside anywhere within Orange County, CA; not limited to Santa Ana, CA.
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience (1-2 years of sanitation, food safety, or auditing experience).
- Ability to become NEHA certified within a year.
- Ability to travel overnight 25%.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to sit for extended periods (driving).
- Ability to use basic tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Health, Environmental Science, Biology, Life Sciences or Food Science is highly preferred.
- Food safety and / or sanitation experience
- Warewash chemical dispensing knowledge
- RS, REHS, CP-FS, or NRFSP registered preferred
- Computer experience – Email, MS Excel, MS Word, etc.
- Professional attitude, good organizational skills, and be self-motivated/directed.
- Excellent time management, communication, decision making, human relations, and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally to achieve company goals.
How to Apply
2. Click 'Apply Now' then follow the instructions