Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: April 18, 2017
Application Deadline: June 1, 2017
Employment Type: Full time
About the Position
Join Ecolab’s, Global Food Retail Services Team as a Territory Sales Representative in the San Francisco, CA market and see why Ecolab is on Fortune magazine's list of "The World's Most Admired Companies". The Territory Sales Representative opportunity delivers a comprehensive cleaning and food safety program developed specifically for the food retail industry, partnering with our customers to identify food safety risks and help prevent the spread of foodborne illnesses.
Position Description: The Territory Sales Representatives manage a territory of customers in the food retail sector and also the responsible for the following: growing sales and retaining existing customers by providing service excellence, gaining new sales through new products and new customers, and providing customers training on food safety and sanitation through high quality surveys/audits.
We are looking for candidates who will reside within 20 miles of San Francisco, CA and willing to travel 1 overnights per month along with weekend coverage every 11 weeks.
What’s in it For You:
Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use along with a smart phone and tablet computer Enjoy a robust paid training program allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment that allows you to excel Carve out a long term, advanced career path in sales or other areas within Ecolab
What You Will Do:
Completes food safety audits based on the customer’s required visit frequency (monthly or quarterly) and evaluates each department for compliance Facilitates the sale of Ecolab products by making suggestions for improvements with existing products and new innovations Installs and maintains equipment and collateral to ensure proper function and appearance Complete the Serv-Safe/SuperSafeMark and CP-FS training and becomes certified Develop & enhance existing relationships with customers while working independently and maintaining your own schedule
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of work or military experience
- Ability to lift / carry 50 lbs.
- Availability for up to 20% overnight travel Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record Must have the flexibility to handle occasional emergency calls at night, during the weekends and on holidays based on customer needs No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Mechanical ability (plumbing, electrical and/or mechanical experience) and problem solving skills to troubleshoot and repair equipment and dispensing systems
- 1+ years of professional experience in a grocery or foodservice
- Previous business to business value-add sales experience