Flu Web Resources
- The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials: Contains state H1N1 resources and other useful links.
- Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), University of Minnesota: Includes frequently updated news, resources, overviews, and selected readings.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Effect Measure:
This site serves as a discussion forum for public health issues, including
- European Centre of Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Page: Provides information and resources regarding the European response to the H1N1 pandemic.
- Flu.gov: A one-stop source to access U.S. government H1N1, avian, and pandemic flu information.
- Infectious Diseases Society of America: Includes links to the latest guidance and information on seasonal and novel H1N1 influenza.
- Mercer Human Resource Consulting: Contains resources to help organizations manage risks and prepare for a pandemic.
- Nature.com: Provides the latest science and medical news and research, including a site dedicated to
- The New York Times
Swine Flu (AH1N1 Virus) Page: This site contains latest developments, useful links and videos, and articles dating back to 1981.
- Public Health Agency of Canada—H1N1 Flu Virus Page: Presents a gateway to information on swine flu, including general information, travel health notices, and updates.
Provides detailed information about viral evolution and vaccine development.
- Trust for America’s Health (TFAH): TFAH’s
Pandemic Flu site contains TFAH reports, policy information, resources, and the latest news.
- UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO): FAO’s
Influenza A H1N1 Web page provides useful international information.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA): FDA’s 2009
H1N1 (Swine) Flu page contains news, FAQs, health fraud product information, FDA regulated products, and information for health care providers, industry, and consumers.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, Medline Plus, H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu) Page: Provides a definition of swine flu, along with numerous useful links.
- World Health Organization: