Less than 2 months remain until the 2017 Southern California Joint Technical Symposium on Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 at our New Location The Carson Center in Carson, California.
There is still time to take advantage of discounted early bird rates:
- Attendee Registration (save $50)
- Exhibitor Registration (save $100)
- There are also Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities
Discounts are available for Groups of 3+ attendees, save $100, e-mail email@example.com for more details.
2017 Keynote Speakers:
- John Howard, MD, JD, NIOSH - The Future of Occupational Health and Safety in the 21st Century
- Joe Tantarelli - Buried Alive: A Survivor's Story
Please use this link to obtain additional information about the symposium: http://www.caljts.com/
If you have any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Erika May at 661.472.6591.