Conference dates: October 16-17, 2018
NEHA will be hosting its very first private water virtual conference, Private Water Safety - Enhancing Safety in Private Drinking Water Systems. The Private Water Safety Virtual Conference is designed to enhance the knowledge of environmental public health professionals and water safety specialists to help close the water quality gap in unregulated private drinking water. Professionals that engage with private drinking water systems are welcome to present existing and new resources, innovative solutions, and successful programs in unregulated water quality. It is an opportunity to bring professionals together in a unique virtual environment to exchange information and discover new solutions.
- Challenges and opportunities for private drinking water systems
- Emerging contaminants (lead, arsenic, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- Innovation in outreach and education regarding private water safety
- Effective partnerships for improving private water quality
The conference will include the following:
- Presentations on private drinking water quality
- Resources, tools, and best practices from local, state, and federal programs
- Pre-approved NEHA CE credits
Registration is free and begins on September 3, 2018.