Please carefully read these instructions and, if you meet the criteria, complete the form below.
To qualify for Emeritus status, you must:
- Have completed a minimum of 15 years of service in the environmental health field and,
- Have a current NEHA credential that is in active status (i.e. not currently expired) and,
- Not plan to consult, work part-time or full-time, teach, or volunteer in environmental health as a full-fledged credential holder and,
- Submit Emeritus status change payment of $25 (member)/$50 (non-member)
If approved, Emeritus status means:
- You will be awarded a credential with an “E” to indicate your Emeritus status (i.e. REHS/RS-E).
- If you wish to resume active use of the credential, you would need to submit your request in writing to the NEHA Board of Directors and potentially pay substantial fees.