Why should you attend the Annual Educational Conference (AEC) & Exhibition?
The NEHA AEC is so much more than a conference. It is the nexus for environmental health training, education, networking, and advancement. NEHA’s AEC is the most comprehensive training and education investment your organization can make to achieve immediate and long-term benefits.
- Acquire practical and real-world information and expertise from like minded professionals that share your passion for environmental health.
- Leave trained, motivated, inspired, and empowered to further advance your organization and yourself.
- Gain the skills, knowledge, and expertise needed to help solve your organization's daily and strategic challenges and improve your bottom-line results.
- Earn continuing education (CE) credit to maintain your professional credential(s).
- In-Person REHS, CP-FS, and CCFS Preconference Review Courses and Credential Exams (additonal fees apply)
Convince your employer why you need to attend the AEC using our justification letter.
Continuing Education Credits
Earn up to 24 CE contact hours (enough to meet your full 2-year NEHA professional credential requirement) by attending and participating in the NEHA AEC. CEs can be fulfilled by attending:
- First Time Attendee Orientation
- Training and educational sessions
- The Keynote Address and Grand Session Kickoff
- Preconference workshops
- Credential review courses
- Educational sessions via the recorded sessions on-demand after the AEC is over
See the Continuing Education page for information on credits for other organizations and for the California REHS program.
Welcome Students and First Timers!
NEHA's AEC is a great place for your professional development in environmental health. By attending the conference, you get to learn from and network with some of the most experienced professionals in the industry! Accessing the conference also shows your support for advancing the environmental health profession and keeping it moving forward! The NEHA AEC welcomes hundreds of first-time attendees, like you, each year. We have created this NEHA AEC First Timers' Guide to help you prepare and make the most out of your conference experience!
"The AEC is an excellent venue to foster the passion you have for environmental health and a reminder of why we do what we do."