Company: North Central Public Health District
Location: The Dalles, OR
Date Posted: April 11, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: $4,483.71 - $5,452.13 Monthly
Environmental Health Supervisor
About the Position
Responsible for the management of Environmental Public Health Program activities in Wasco, Sherman, and Gilliam Counties. Supervises EH Specialists, EH Health Trainee and EH Technician. This is a full time position with benefits.
- Significant portions of this position are completed in the field. Work out of doors is required.
- Moderate to high noise level.
- Vehicle operation is required.
- Travel throughout the NCPHD region on a daily basis.
- Minimum of a Baccalaureate degree with specialization in Environmental Public Health or related science based curriculum. Masters degree desirable.
- Four years of increasing responsibility in the environmental public health field; combinations of higher education and experience may be interchangeable.
- Registration as an Oregon Environmental Health Specialist is required at the time of appointment.
- Thorough knowledge of laws and administrative rules governing Oregon Environmental Public Health programs is required.
- Experience in the DEQ On-site program is necessary.
- Supervision experience is preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license at time of employment.
How to Apply
Obtain application packet from North Central Public Health District at 419 E. 7th Street, The Dalles, OR, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 541-506-2600. Return completed packets to North Central Public Health District, Atten: Director, 419 E. 7th Street, The Dalles, OR.